2003 OCTOBER 29 - NOVEMBER 4 NEWS
WHO IS DEFENDER OF ARTICLE 9?
The Liberal Democratic Party and the Democratic Party of Japan in their election platforms have proclaimed revision of the Constitution.
WAR OF AGGRESSION HAS OPENED 'HELL'S GATE'
If Japan dispatches the Self-Defense Forces to Iraq, Japan also will be dragged into hell, far from just a single matter of helping the U.S. in opening the hell's gate.
DEEPENING FRIENDSHIP AND COOPERATION WITH ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
The Japanese Communist Party's International Bureau director is the first JCP representative (and the first Japanese) to attend the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) summit.
Who is defender of Article 9? -- Akahata editorial, October 31
* Religious leaders working for peace focus on defense of the Constitution (October 30)
War of aggression has opened 'hell's gate' -- Akahata editorial, November 1
Elect the party capable of real political change -- Akahata editorial, October 29
* JCP puts up its candidates in all constituencies (October 29)
* Shii says JCP will not cooperate with DPJ on the issue of political power after election (November 4)
* LDP and DPJ get high marks in business circles' ratings (November 4)
* 'LDP or DPJ?': survey conducted by media companies (November 4)
* DPJ turns its back on Rengo, favoring business circles (October 31)
* Toyota workers criticize their union for forcing them to vote for DPJ in election (October 27)
* More workers look to JCP which forced company to pay for overtime work (November 1)
* JCP accuses unknown persons for distributing flyers slandering JCP (October 29)
* Tokyo governor's gaffe rouses anger (October 30)
* Victims's family calls for 'No more Ehime Marus' in U.S. (October 31)
JCP INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
* Deepening friendship and cooperation with Islamic countries: JCP International Bureau Dir. Ogata Yasuo reports (October 30)
* JCP sends message to Germany's Party of Democratic Socialism Congress
JCP 23rd Draft Resolution (Complete)
Copyright (c) Japan Press Service Co., Ltd. All right reserved.